Our online community membership has DOUBLED since this time last year (now consisting of nearly 1,400 members). But these are more than numbers. They are women becoming WHOLE.
In addition to the growth of our community, 2012 has been a banner year for DGM and we are excited to share with you a bit of a year-in-review.
- We welcomed 2 new volunteer staff to our team this year.
- Lauren Jacobs, our Community Manager and Stephanie Huse, our Administrative Assistant. Lauren manages our online community — ensuring every new member is welcomed and encouraged and it remains a safe and secure place for women to gather. Stephanie assists with many administrative tasks.
- We launched MeetAbility Groups which are meeting groups for women to experience authentic community and accountability. Our approach of connecting women online and pouring them into real life MeetAbility groups has caught the attention of L.I.F.E. Recovery International (formerly known as L.I.F.E. Ministries International).
- L.I.F.E. publishes the L.I.F.E. Guide for Women by Marnie Ferree among other recovery resources.
- We have partnered with nearly 100 counselors and counseling centers across the United States. As a result, we have created a referral list as a next step for our women who come to us as well as for us to be a resource for counselors to refer their clients to for additional support.
- After more than 3 years of dreaming, WHOLE Women’s Conference came to be. It was a special time for our ministry to see nearly 400 women in attendance for our first conference. From addiction recovery to post-abortion care to depression and more, women came face to face with their toughest struggles and experienced healing.
- We announced in November that Dirty Girls Ministries is now a sub-ministry of our new organization WHOLE Women Ministries. WHOLEness is for all women. Not just for those who struggle porn/sex addiction. God in the business of healing & restoring women … and equipping them for their kingdom purpose. And that, through Him, is what WHOLE Women Ministries will desire to do as well.
December 31 will mark the end of the 2012 tax-year and we would be grateful if you would think of us with a year-end donation. Any gift, of any size, makes a difference. Your tax-deductible donation will enable us to continue our ministry to women as well as allow us to achieve our plans for 2013.
Some of those plans include the 2nd Annual WHOLE Women’s Conference, website expansions for our new WHOLE Women Ministries vision, training webinars, new MeetAbility groups (with the addition of another volunteer staff member, Jessica Cook as our MeetAbility Coordinator) and more. Your gift will also help keep our unique online community up & running and free of charge to our members.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TODAY and thank you in advance for your generosity!
For inclusion in the 2012 tax-year, be sure your donation is received and/or post-marked by 12/31/12.
Founder & Executive Director
WHOLE Women Ministries
Dirty Girls Ministries