Position: SheRecovery Social Media Content Coordinator
SheRecovery (a division of Living on Purpose) is seeking a female social media content coordinator to oversee content creation, coordination, and moderation of all SheRecovery social media platforms. Our primary target audience are women facing pornography and other unwanted sexual behaviors and like-minded organizations and individuals. SheRecovery offers faith-based recovery resources such as virtual groups and our podcast. SheRecovery is also a major funnel into our counseling and coaching services at Living on Purpose. See our website for further details pertaining to our mission.
This is a virtual, part-time, contract position. The ideal candidate should be available during daytime hours during the week, though much of the work can be completed in the evenings (scheduling posts, creating content, etc.). Total number of hours per week will be dependent on experience, efficiency, and project depth though are not to exceed 10 hours per week. This is an hourly paid position with opportunities for incentive bonus and job growth. Employment will be as a contracted employee of Living on Purpose, LLC.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Content Creation for all current social platforms including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook + additional relevant platforms such as TikTok
- Manage all current social platforms + additional relevant platforms as needed including ideation, writing, scheduling and posting content. Initial focus will be on growing Instagram following, influence, and engagement.
- Oversee community outreach on all platforms, including responding to comments and direct messages and assist in moderating the SheRecovery Facebook Group
- Facilitate collaboration with like-minded organizations and individuals already on social media platforms
- Handle all social media marketing of the SheRecovery Podcast including editing graphics and scheduling weekly MailChimp campaign
- Assist in researching potential guests for the SheRecovery Podcast and establishing contact with them on behalf of SheRecovery
- You will be the voice of SheRecovery on all social platforms (i.e. while you’re welcome to keep your own personal social media accounts, understand your conduct online will be a reflection of our ministry)
- And more!
- Personal relationship with Jesus
- Knowledge of SheRecovery resources and overall mission
- Experience in writing and overseeing content creation
- High level of understanding of popular social platforms — design, functionality, features, users
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills—fun, outgoing personality, a plus!
- Experience using Canva for content creation (but can be trained to do so)
- Knowledge of hashtags and how to use them effectively
- Attend staff meeting via Zoom
Nice to Have:
- Experience using MailChimp for email marketing (but can be trained to do so)
- Experience using professional editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Either in recovery or recovered from porn and/or sex addiction and willing to share your story via social media
- Willingness to use your own likeness via social media on Reels, Stories, and Posts
All applicants may be subject to background check.