And the winner is. . .
WHO DOESN’T LOVE FREE STUFF?
We’re giving away 2 TICKETS ($198 value) to The Idea Camp: Sex in Las Vegas on September 27-28.
In a culture formed and broken by tainted views of human sexuality, what should followers of Christ embody? Join us for a fresh, honest and transformative conversation with leading thinkers on topics including sexual identity, orientation, abuse, gender perceptions, porn, marriage, family, prostitution, and slavery. The issues related to human sexuality are too often misunderstood, ignored, or avoided in far too many churches.
The Idea Camp will facilitate a safe and transparent environment of learning, sharing of insights from the respective fields of focus, and practical insights and examples of holistic care. From porn addiction to human sex trafficking, let’s see sexuality for what it was meant to be. Faciliators will include Crystal Renaud, Nicole Wick, Andrew Marin, Annie Lobert, Angus Nelson and more…
TO ENTER: Leave a comment below and tweet back to this post using the hashtag #DGMICSEX (or click here).
A few ground rules:
- The giveaway is for tickets to the conference only. You must still find your own way there and a place to stay.
- UPDATE: Deadline to enter the drawing has been extended to Monday, September 13 at 10pm CST.
- We’ll draw the winner using random.org and announce the winner here on Tuesday, September 14 at 12pm CST.
- If the winner only needs 1 ticket, we’ll redraw for the extra ticket and announce the 2nd winner on Wednesday, September 15 at 12pm.
- If the idea of Las Vegas scares you, the conference itself is actually held in Henderson, NV at Central Christian Church. Not scary at all.
If you don’t win these tickets – let me still HIGHLY encourage you to register and plan to attend The Idea Camp in Vegas. I know this is said about every conference, but I am confident is saying this conference will be like no other church conference before.
Use the promo code “ICFRIEND” to save 10% off the registration price.