Tech Savvy Parents Porn, Pressure, and Predators Live Q&A Webinar
As many parents consider new tech gifts for their kids this Christmas, just as many won’t adequately prepare for the risk they bring into the home. SheRecovery founder Crystal Renaud Day was just 10 years old when she was exposed to porn at home—resulting in years of addiction and exploitation online. In this live webinar, Crystal will discuss the top three areas of vulnerability that put kids and teens at risk: porn, pressure, and predators.
Whether your child is 3 or 13, what you will learn will support the whole family! This is also a great opportunity for youth ministry leaders, teachers, counselors, and others who work with minors and parents.
Date & Location:
Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 7:00pm CT via Zoom CANCELLED
In this webinar, you will:
- get advice on having the “porn conversation” with your kids (whether they’ve already been exposed to it already or not)
- be empowered to take control of what your kids see and do online (including setting boundaries!)
- gain insight into the latest apps your kids are using and their hidden capabilities, functions, and trends
- have your eyes opened to the real dangers of internet predators and the easy access they have to your kids
- hear Crystal’s real-life testimony as a porn-addicted child/teen (and her parents thought they were doing all of the right things too!)
- learn the statistics surrounding porn use today and the connection it has to human trafficking (and how easily children and teens can be lured into trafficking online)
- be briefed on the latest technologies including their limitations on safeguarding
- be introduced to tools that you can implement to safeguard your whole family
- participate in a Q&A time to have your own questions answered
Registration and Payment Details:
- For $15, attend the 90-minute webinar and receive the recording for future reference (including presentation slides and Q&A portion). Participants will also receive free trials of Covenant Eyes and VidAngel for the whole family.