i’m a little weird… so what?
my last few posts have been somewhat heavy so i thought i would lighten things up a bit.
have you ever looked inside yourself and admitted that some of the things you think may be normal about yourself just might be quirks and oddities? well i have and here are a few.
- I am slightly obsessed when it comes to my love for staying in nice hotels.
- I never drink alcoholic beverages alone.
- When eating a grilled-cheese sandwich, it has to be cut into 4 triangles.
- I hate wearing socks.
- Even if I am burning up, I have to be completely covered with my comforter as I fall asleep – with one leg sticking out over the mattress. This is how I am comfortable.
- If the show FRIENDS is on at any moment in time… I will stop what I am doing and watch it. Maybe not the entire episode, but at least enough to know which one it is.
- I always check to make sure my straightener is turned off and unplugged about 4 times before I leave in the morning.
- Clowns of ANY kind and ventriloquist dolls terrify me.
how about you???
You crack me up! I miss you soooo much!!! Oh, and I checked the top song when I was born “Money for Nothing” by Dire straights. How boring! You got a fun one, I’m jealous!
I love you. You always make me laugh.
I prefer to turn left into a parking space. I hate turning right into one.
i hate it when people touch my ears. i don’t know why, but it freaks me out.
i like lime in my ice water.
i order ice water from sonic just because i like to eat the ice.
i now refuse to believe that i am short, i am really just space efficient.
i like giving blood.
I am scared of old people. no really, they scare me.
You must log in to post a comment.