10 things I’m not afraid to admit…
1. I still sing in front of the mirror with my hairbrush, on a regular basis. Although I find that my bathroom has better acoustics than my bedroom.
2. I can easily consume an entire can of Salt & Vinegar Pringles in a single sitting.
3. I am not a fan of standing-ovations. I am generally the last one to stand up, only because I end up faltering to peer pressure.
4. I put a lot of pressure on you, this blog and technorati for affirmation and self-assurance.
5. If I really want a recording of a song or performance but not enough to buy it… I’ll first find a high quality version on YouTube and then record it through GarageBand while its playing on YouTube. Its a delicate process of being perfectly quiet for the duration of the song and some quick-handedness. And although I don’t condone it, it works pretty well, I must say.
6. I love everything Casting Crowns has ever released and I’ve bought it all.
7. There have been times during a sermon or conference session that I’ve been so bored, I’m just waiting for the prayer so I can close my eyes.
8. I overslept for the ACT on purpose and never took the make-up test. I didn’t want it on my permanent record that I’m not book-smart.
9. I watched American Gladiators and Nashville Star religiously. And I watch Sex and the City every night and have seen it in its entirety at least a half-dozen times, thanks to late-night TV.
10. I twitter pretty much every thought that pops in my head. I am sorry if you follow me.
I feel better.