ONLINE Benefit Auction (June 14-21)
Beginning next Friday, June 14 thru Friday, June 21 we will be holding a weeklong ONLINE benefit auction (eBay style). Online bidding will conclude at 8pm (CST) on Friday, June 21 and winners will be notified at that time. Raffle Tickets also available (see below).
We only do one fundraising push per year. And in the month of June, we are asking that everyone dig a little bit deeper in their pockets in support of what we do here at WHOLE, DGM and WHOLE Women’s Conference. This auction is a fun way you can contribute while at the same time getting some great stuff.
- CLICK TO PREVIEW THE ONLINE BENEFIT AUCTION (JUNE 14-21)
- CLICK TO GIVE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE FINANCIAL GIFT
Watch these brief testimonials to see how your contribution helps women become WHOLE!
Proceeds from our online auction (and any subsequent donations) will provide our ministry with office supplies and administrative needs, will keep our online community of nearly 2,000 women up and running & free to our members, will supply books and resources to women who can’t afford them as well as to the leaders of our recovery groups, will aid in funding our September conference and will enable us to take our message to the Transkei region of South Africa to lead a retreat for women who have been prostituted and abused — who desperately need to hear how much Jesus loves them and desires to see them healed. And of course will allow us to do so much more!
Some of the Auction Items Include (click to preview auction site):
- Kansas City Royals Tickets
- 2 Tickets to Catalyst Conference in Atlanta, GA
- 1-Year Subscription to Covenant Eyes Accountability & Filtering Software
- X3 Pure 30-Day Online Workshop plus a 1-Year Subscription to X3Watch Pro Accountability Software
- Coaching Sessions, Photography Session, Autographed Books, Art Pieces, and More!
Proceeds for each item after fair market value are tax-deductible (ie. if the winning bid is $25 but the item is worth $15, the tax-deductible portion is $10).
We believe in being financially accountable and have released our 2012 profit/loss sheet as well. You may download it here.