kenny rogers IS my cousin
this post is the follow-up to two truths and one lie.
i am going to start off my revealing my lie… i am not 5ft. 2 inches tall. i am actually 5ft. nothin’. so, that means… Kenny Rogers IS my cousin. distant, but still my cousin. my grandma tells me stories sometimes about her childhood and having played with him at family gatherings, etc. and i did have very good intentions of going to school for meteorology. i didn’t, because well… i suck at math & science. i still love chasing a good storm tho!
now, to guess your lies. wow, this was obviously harder than i thought it would be. made even harder by the fact that for most of you… i would have no way of knowing which is a truth statement. now, i will say, if you provided a link…. i totally scowered your blog for clues! but it really didn’t help much. :)
my guess for your lie is in bold. let me know how i did! either way, i did learn that you are an INTERESTING group of people and got to know you all just a bit better… and that was the WHOLE point. hope you had fun, i did!
I am a night owl.
I shot myself in the foot.
I can draw my own blood.
1. I have played violin since I was 4 years old (I am 34 now).
2. I had open heart surgery when I was a toddler.
3. I spin my own yarn.
1. I earned varsity letters in 4 different sports in high school.
2. I played bass guitar in my college jazz band.
3. At different times in my life, I have had gigs as a commercial wheat grower, music teacher, and fish guy at Skipper’s.
1. I jumped on a Greyhound headed to Los Angeles with $200 in my pocket when I was 19 … I lived there for three and a half years.
2. I saw Rick James being attacked by a vending machine … while he was stark naked!
3. I became the 125CC National motocross champion when I was 17.
1. I spent 6 years in the Army.
2. I used to be a substitute teacher for summer school.
3. I played snare drum for my high school marching band.
1. My wedding was broadcast to over a billion people
2. I’ve visited every continent in the world, with the exception of Antartica
3. I have never broken a bone
1. I’m a natural blond.
2. I have a “mini me” son.
3. I was in the movie Jaws 3 as a child.
1. I was born in a police station.
2. I have a titanium rod instead of a left femur bone.
3. I have two brothers, one younger and one older.
1. I was a high jumper on my track team in jr. high and high school.
2. I sang with Chris Tomlin one time about seven years ago.
3. I was salutatorian (#2) of my graduating class.
1. I have the shortest hair in my family.
2. I’ve never been on a plane.
3. I’m a vegetarian.
1. I have a girl dog named Sami and she is named after Samwise Gamgee in LOTR…yes I am that big of a fan.
2. Tim McGraw is my cousin.
3. I planned my brother’s wedding last year and have yet to be married myself.
1. I have only recently found an appreciation for cottage cheese.
2. I pay tolls on my way to get to work everyday.
3. I have a brother (Paul), sister (Mary), and she’s married (to Joe).
1. My husband has never seen my natural hair color.
2. I was a cheerleader in high school.
3. I went to my 10 year high school reunion and thoroughly enjoyed it.
1. When I had my spleen removed some idiot doctor left a small mirror inside me and sewed me up. Idiot.
2. I have spent a week vacationing in Cuba, the focus of my trip was to smoke a lot of cigars.
3. I can play the bagpipes well enough to blare out Amazing Grace at funerals and family get togethers.
1. i have a twin sister
2. my son’s are the smartest people i know.
3. i have been married for 18 years.
1. I had a brain tumor on penile gland when i was 6.
2. I love to go camping.
3. I once had dinner with Bebo Norman.
1. I have a tiny dog.
2. I was held back in preschool.
3. My back is currently a unworldly color of red.