DGM MEMBERSHIP—A PLACE TO BELONG
Recovery from pornography addiction, any addiction in fact, is a process. At Dirty Girls Ministries, we want to come alongside you through our recovery process made up of five steps: Surrender, Confession, Accountability, Responsibility and Sharing. If you are unfamiliar with this process, can learn more about it HERE.
For those of you struggling with an addiction of a sexual nature, you know the anguish of holding onto this secret and not knowing who you can confide in. As women, we believe we’re the only ones struggling in this way. And addiction LOVES isolation. But confession brings light and a sense of community. And it just so happens that a community is exactly what we have here at DGM. We’d like to tell you about something new we have that will strengthen your recovery and build up your support system: DGM Membership!
DGM Membership Includes:
• Access to our Online Community including group participation
• Complimentary copy of Dirty Girls Come Clean autographed by Crystal Renaud
• Weekly Text Alerts containing advice, scripture, and encouragement
• 90 Days to Wholeness Email Subscription (available quarterly)
• Free download code for our DGM App for smartphones and tablets
• 15% off registration for Whole Women Weekend (August 2015)
• and most importantly… a place to belong: you are not alone!
DGM Membership is now the only way newcomers can join our online community. Why is membership required? Confidentiality and the protection of our ladies from outside lurkers is of utmost importance to us. Membership helps to ensure only those who are serious about recovery gain access. This should give you peace of mind about your own participation. We are in this together!